C3 can offer charities the following services:
- hands on fundraising support especially in corporate, trust, events and lottery fundraising
- Interim management to cover vacant positions within your fundraising team
- Strategic advice and support to introduce fundraising to your charity or reinvigorate an existing fundraising strategy
- Mentoring of staff members at all levels or those looking to make the transition into the voluntary sector.
C3 can offer companies the following services:
- Strategic advice on selecting the right partner charity and how to get the most from your charity partnerships
- Interim management of any Charity of the Year or other charity partnerships
See for yourself
If you haven't used the services of a Fundraising Consultancy before, the following case studies may illustrate how your organisation could benefit:
One NHS Trust had never proactively fundraised with its patients, staff and visitors before. C3 worked with senior staff and the Charitable Funds Committee to develop a charity brand, microsite and Case for Support for the charity and liaised directly with existing and potential supporters. Working 2-3 days per week, voluntary income increased by 34% in year one and a further 19% in year two and we supported the charity in recruiting their first ever Head of Fundraising.
C3 worked with staff from a local school for autistic children to research Trust funders, give guidance on pending applications and develop some template applications which could then be tailored by staff to meet each funder's criteria. Having supported them over just two days, the charity went on to raise over £17k as a direct result of this intervention.